Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

Your lulz has been noted

a great mix, what i really love is how it starts proud at the beginning, loud at the middle and that mellow ending.
You should probably listen to yer buddies a lot more...and then not listen to them when you begin with the song you promised them =]
The synths were done beautifully and i think i has a tear now =]

Gravey responds:

Thank you much for the kind words. :-)

-Gravey-

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

omg

I cant believe this made it to the top 5!
I was stuck in a loop all weekend watching the video and listening to this =]
Somehow I predicted that it would reach great lengths =]

Peaceful Night Peaceful Night

lol

i have one that sounds like it. This one seems more peaceful. Beginning takes too long to get to the beeps. Great beat imma go try to make another one and submit it.

Second One Second One

yay

way better than that first one. Good beat. how'd u get the claps to work? When i tried it on my music, it didnt work out.

Very First One Very First One

hmm

i see. Nice use of the beats. hobnox is really useful

Delinquents Game (Saw) Delinquents Game (Saw)

damn......................................

wouldnt mind listening to this 30 times a day! I DLed it before, but when i transfered from xp to vista, it was lost so i decided to drop by and give a comment. Wow this is getting really long. I guess im motivated by this song. I mean my fingers are going so fucking fast, that i mispelled my last sentence. oh fucking well! Love how it repeats his favorite catch phraise! Did i reach the maximum capacity yet? I think i did! I just listened to this song 12 times already while typing this. I would so love to hear this song in the very final saw movie. Imagine this- its the end of the movie and they all find out this huge secret hes been keeping from them all since the first movie. Then... this song rolls in. That would be fucking epic! I think this is my longest review ever! Well here it goes again. I just love how it starts out! Who the fuck is Luke? Imagine this- DJ Jigsaw! No? I didnt think so. You mispelled incident after contriversal! You know what. I'll just listen to this 5 more times and get back to my review!
Oh shit i almost forgot to download this! I cannot walk around without having this song in my MP3.
Well i guess im done now. I've listening to it 20 times now. I cant believe how this song produced this huge ass comment! Do you see the power of it? Do you!
Game Over

DJ-Delinquent responds:

rofl did u like....reviewd and saved ur spot and kept lestinin to every puase

RetroPico -Full Version- Remix RetroPico -Full Version- Remix

i dont no y but...

that beat and background get to me somehow
LUVIN IT

NeoDeadlyRave responds:

Hey man whatever gets you into the song right? :D

The Basshunter Song - Remix The Basshunter Song - Remix

lol awesomeness

lol y3k review
anyways this is a great remix loved it

Phoog responds:

the law sucks

lets go break it!

[TMM43] Sad Melodies [TMM43] Sad Melodies

yay

i havent checked this song inna while. I still had the older unfinished version in my mp3 and i didnt know when you finished this. But now the ending is awesome along with the beginning.